Please find here below the costs of some of the social actions engaged in by PASDB to help locally the most vulnerable
Please note that due to the instability of the Burmese economy, these prices are constantly changing.
- Drinking water system
- purchase of rice for one month for
Aung Zayar Min
- One schooling year for one child (€10 per month): €90;
- One bag (50 kg) of average quality rice a month
(for a household of six):
- Medical urgency fund (monthly average): €100;
- salary paid by PASDB for a teacher (per month):
IF YOU WISH TO SUPPORT US ON THAT PROJECT,
The number of 50,000 adults and children directly supported by
PASDB's programs has just been eached!
Thank you very much for your generosity